Scottish Country Cottage
Holiday Home Scotland
Holiday Cottage Scotland
Self Catering Oban in the
Highlands & Islands
of Argyll Scotland
www.lateavailabilitycottage.com :: www.scottishcountrycottage.co.uk
Microsoft Word file - if you wish to Book by this method
Good Housekeeping Deposit
This is a £150 bond which must be received at the same time the final balance is paid. It is refunded in full within 10 days of the end of your stay subject to the house being left clean and tidy. The main cause for housekeeping deposits being withheld is for additional cleaning being required over and above the expected amount and for damages. All breakages must be paid for before you leave.
The person named on the booking form is the responsible party.
Arrival and Departure
Please plan your arrival for after 16.00 hrs. The house will have been vacated at 10.00hrs and will require 6 hours for preparation.
Please ensure that you are ready to depart by 10.00hrs. The house must be left clean and tidy. If you have moved any furniture it must be returned to its original position before you leave.
How to Book
• Telephone/email to ascertain availability
• A provisional booking can be made and will be held for 7 days
• If no deposit is received within the 7 days the booking will lapse
• On receipt of 25% deposit your booking becomes confirmed
• You then become liable for the full rental, which is payable 35 days prior to arrival.
• If the balance is not received within 7 days of the due date the booking will lapse
• The Good Housekeeping Deposit must be paid with the balance
• Pet charges (if applicable) must be paid at the time of the deposit
SORRY :- NO CLUB DIVERS
It is advised that persons making the booking are responsible for full payment and should take out suitable holiday insurance which covers them from the eventuality of being unable to arrive for personal, and weather related reasons.
Conditions of Booking
By submitting a booking to Creagard Country House, whether using post, e-mail or a website form, the booking party expressly agrees to the following
1. To limit the total number of people occupying the booked property to that as stated as its maximum capacity.
2.To pay a non-refundable 25% deposit to confirm the booking, and to pay the full balance due not less than one month before the start of the booked period.
If using "PAY PAL" FOR SHORT BREAKS - full payment is required.
If a booking is made less than one month before the start of the holiday, the full amount due is payable immediately to confirm the booking. The Owners reserve the right to refuse entry if full payment has not been received, and to cancel the booking and re-let the property to alternative guests if full payment is not received one month prior to the start of the booked period.
3. In the event of the booking party having to cancel the holiday, they shall be liable for the final balance due on the holiday.If sufficient time is given, the property may be re advertised and any successful sale will be deducted from the balance owing less a management charge of £50 plus any subsequent selling fees or discounts given.
You are advised to take out holiday cancellation insurance and we can recommend the following two companies who specialise in this type of insurance. www.jlmorris.co.uk Tel 01202 642840 or www.schofields.ltd.uk Tel: 01204 365080.For Christmas and NewYear bookings, unless payment is made in full, it is a condition of booking that you take out one of these policies. They are inexpensive and worth while
6. To keep any dogs under strict control at all times and accept liability for any damage caused by them. Dogs are not to be left alone at any time in or near the accommodation. Please note that there is a charge of £20 per dog, with a maximum of two dogs. Sorry, NO dogs under 1 year old allowed
8. That the Owners shall not be held responsible or liable for any accident, loss or mishap to persons or property whilst on or using the premises,or from any illness or injury arising from any cause whatsoever.
12. Guests are reminded to leave plenty of time for the ferry and the owners are not responsible if the passenger ferry and/or the car ferry are not running for whatever reason and for any subsequent costs of alternative accommodation which may arise from this event.