Self catering Cottage
Holiday cottage Scotland
Scottish Country Cottage
Creagard Country House
48 Cullipool Village,
Isle of Luing, by Oban
Argyll, Scotland. PA344UB
Scottish Country Cottage Holiday
Conditions of Booking
By submitting a booking to Creagard Country House, whether using post, e-mail or a website
form, guests expressly agree to the following
Provisional bookings are accepted on the basis that the deposit is received within 7 days,
otherwise the booking may be cancelled with no further notice
1. To limit the total number of people occupying the booked property to that as stated as its maximum capacity.
2.To pay a non-refundable 25% deposit to confirm the booking, and to pay the full balance due not less than one month before the start of the booked period.
If using “PAY PAL” full payment is required.
If a booking is made less than one month before the start of the holiday, the full amount due is payable immediately to confirm the booking. The Owners reserve the right to refuse entry if full payment has not been received, and to cancel the booking and re-let the property to alternative guests if full payment is not received one month prior to the start of the booked period.
3. To notify any cancellation in writing as soon as possible and pay any monies due.If the accommodation is re-let for the booked period at the full rate, a refund will be made, subject to deduction of an administration fee. In other circumstances a partial refund may be made at the Owner’s discretion.
4. To vacate the property by 10.00 a.m. on the final day of let.(Incoming guests may arrive from 4.00 p.m.)
5. To leave the property clean and tidy, with full inventory, and to reimburse the Owner’s for any breakage’s, loss or damage.
6. To keep any dogs under strict control at all times and accept liability for any damage caused by them.
Dogs are not to be left alone at any time in or near the accommodation. Please note that there is a charge of £20 per dog, with a maximum of two dogs. Sorry, NO dogs under 1 year old allowed
7. To use the property solely for its purpose as self-catering holiday accommodation and to accept the
Owner’s right to refuse entry to the property any person considered unsuitable to take charge.
8. That the Owners shall not be held responsible or liable for any accident, loss or mishap to persons or property whilst on or using the premises,or from any illness or injury arising from any cause whatsoever.
9. To accept that should the property become unavailable or unsuitable for letting subsequent to booking
through any cause, the Owner’s liability shall be limited to the amount of any rent paid.
10. To allow the Owners or their agents access to the property at all reasonable times.
11. A deposit of £100, refundable, ‘good housekeeping charge’ will be required
12. Sorry, NO CLUB DIVERS
13. Guests are reminded to leave plenty of time for the ferry and the owners are not responsible if the passenger ferry and/or the car ferry are not running for whatever reason and for any subsequent costs of alternative accommodation which may arise from this event.